622 North Main StLanesboro, MA 01237MLS Number 224803
- Price: $399,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 84 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.75% last updated on 2018-12-06
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2560Square Feet
Own a piece of history stepping back into another era in this quaint farmhouse dated in the early 1800's offering lots of original details. Over-sized 2-car garage with workshop. Huge barn all nestled on 90 acres close to Route 7 and Mt. Greylock Reservation. Gorgeous land for house site or farming. 710' of road frontage allows for 3 building lots (frontage & min. land - NO PERCS) Located just minutes from Jiminy Peak Ski Resort with a central location between Pittsfield/Lenox/Gt. Barrnington to the south and Williamstown/North Adams to the North.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-743-0450 413-446-0301 or send a message:
- MLS Number224803
- List Price$399,000
- Broker NameMONARCH REALTY, INC.
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces4
- Frontage Apx710
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- BasementConcrete Floor, Dirt Floor, Full
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential
- Building Number622
- Address622 North Main St
- RegionBerkshire - Central
- DirectionsRoute 7 to North Main St., house on right.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolLanesboro
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeBrook
- Date Listed09/18/2018
- View Count175
- Square Feet2560
- Total Rooms9
- Total Full Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeDetached, Heated
- Year Built1800
- Property StyleColonial
- WaterPrivate, Well
- Number of Photos37