633 Northwest Hill RdWilliamstown, MA 01267MLS Number 217529
- Price: $1,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 129 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4853Square Feet
This 1880 colonial farmhouse is nicely sited on a knoll overlooking the hayed acres of meadowland, the vistas over abutting Williams College's 2600 acre Hopkins Forest and sunset views of Mt. Greylock. The rambling home has 10 rooms, 5 bedrooms , 3 fireplaces, attached garage and barns. The ''bones'' are good and the location unbeatable, but the house does need some updating.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-743-0450 413-446-0301 or send a message:
- MLS Number217529
- List Price$1,500,000
- Broker NameLANDVEST, INC.
- Lot Square Ft686506
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionAdd'L Land Avail, Adj to Protected Ld, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, Cathedral Ceilings, Fireplace (s), Sun Room
- BasementInterior Access, Unfinished
- Date Listed01/18/2018
- View Count190
- Building Number633
- StreetNorthwest Hill
- Address633 Northwest Hill Rd
- RegionBerkshire - North
- DirectionsFrom Buckley St turn onto Northwest Hill Rd - it will turn to gravel. House is on the left.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolWilliamstown
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential
- Number of Photos23
- Square Feet4853
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths2
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeAttached
- Year Built1880
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Property StyleColonial
- InternetCable Available
- WaterPrivate, Well